Job Title: Office Coordinator
FLSA Status: Full-time/Part-time, Exempt/Non-Exempt
Level: Entry Level
Pay Range: $15-$17/hr + DOE
About Nanotech Energy, Inc.
Nanotech Energy is focused on developing the next generation of fast-charging, more powerful batteries. The technology is based on graphene, which has been hailed the wonder material of the 21st century, and Nanotech Energy is harnessing its properties to revolutionize the way we power our world. Our products will create real-world benefits, from helping develop more cost-efficient, environmentally friendly personal electronic devices to creating a more efficient way to harness renewable energy. As a small company, the work setting is challenging and dynamic in a diverse environment that promotes teamwork and inclusiveness. Nanotech Energy offers the opportunity to join in the growth stage of a startup company and contribute at all levels to make an impact.
Position will undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities. An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed. The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings, etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
To Apply: Please email your resume in PDF or MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Nanotech Office Coordinator” in the subject line.Minimum Education and Experience