- Manage administrative services for Branch Office.
- Provide administrative assistance to Branch Manager.
- Serve as liaison between customers, Branch and Corporate.
- Provide administrative support to Branch Manager.
- Establish and maintain general office systems, procedures, and methods in accordance with company policy.
- Must be cross-trained in all administrative Branch functions.
- Assume fiduciary responsibility for imprest account.
- Manage Branch facilities including office equipment and supplies.
- Coordinate Branch meetings and programs.
- Working knowledge of accounting and collections
- All other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- 3 years related experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Degree or diploma from a post-high school institution preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop data, analyze situations, and make decisions based on results, company policy and the combined best interests of employee/customer and company.
- Working knowledge of accounting and collections.
- Intermediate word processing and basic spreadsheet competence required.
- Experience with relational databases preferred.
- Valid drivers license
CONTACT: ROB WRIGHT, BRANCH MANAGER, REDDING, CA. 530-558-5828Minimum Education and Experience