Family Counseling Center
Wage: $21 – $25 per hour
Employer is willing to train the right candidate
The Family Counseling Center is a non-profit providing affordable counseling for families, children, and individuals.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Office Manger coordinates the overall operation of the Agency. Duties include:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; accounts payable; accounts receivable; payroll taxes; assigning and monitoring clerical functions; general ledger and banking.
- Works with the Executive and Associate Directors to implement agency policies and procedures
- Maintains office staff by hiring, scheduling, and training employees and contractors. Maintains office job results by coaching, counseling, and correcting employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual/monthly budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variance; initiating corrective actions.
- Tracks general correspondence. Reads e-mail and regular mail each day and forwards correspondence to appropriate agency personnel. Occasionally types documents for others.
- Is responsible for entering client data for billing purposes. Is responsible for management and organization of all agency records such as client charts, financial records and correspondence. This includes weekly back-up of data.
- Is aware of and complies with agency policies as established by the Board of Directors and complies with all other agency administrative procedures and policies established by the Directors and Board of Directors.
- Is responsible for updating and implementing agency Human Resource policies and forms. Initiates and maintains HR files for all staff members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Preferably with an Associate’s Degree or three years of relevant experience
- Must be confident using Word, Excel, and Quickbooks.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) helpful but not required.
- Employer can train the right candidate.
Submit a resume, Job Training Center application, and cover letter to the Job Training Center and request a prescreen interview by emailing email@example.com or call 530‐529‐7000.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7‐1‐1 CRS for TTY Users. Date: 4/2/21 kg A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM networkMinimum Education and Experience