United Country Stevenson Realty, Auction Services & Property Management is looking for an Office Support / Receptionist for their office in Alturas.
HOURS: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ~ Monday through Friday
WAGES: As negotiated
- 16 Hours of paid sick leave per year
- 40 Hours of paid vacation pay per year (after first year of employment)
Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day. (Check yearly calendar for dates) Plus ½ day, the day before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve & New Years Eve
This is an entry level position, experience with computer programs such as Word Docs, Publisher, Excel, Customer Service & Office equipment such as printers and multiple phone lines.
DUTIES: Job duties may change as directed by Owner as needed.
- Incoming & Outgoing Office correspondence; mail, fax, brokerage leads, phones.
- Assist in copying, collating, listing entry, etc.
- Add rent payments as received, assist property manager when requested.
- Bank Deposits & Office errands as needed
- Advertising; update magazine, newspaper & Facebook Ads. ect As needed when requested
- Help with updates on office/agent websites as needed, update UC website with text, photos, etc.
- Update UC Ad Copy and UCSR Listing Folders
- Close files out when they have closed escrow
- Make sure all forms are in stock in the File Forms drawer.
- Inventory office supplies (i.e. paper, glue, pens, etc).
*This position has the potential for GROWTH for the right person who is driven with attention to detail and can be a quick learner.
- Confidentiality of the office policies, practices, clients, and business is essential.
Serious Applicants should inquire at 530-640-2007Minimum Education and Experience