Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for an Extra non-benefit eligible Office Worker/Receptionist. The
primary job function will be to float to various departments as needed, including but not limited to Physical
Therapy, the Clinic and the Acute Hospital. Applicant must be detail oriented and demonstrate competency
in the following areas:
– Always demonstrates professional behavior, both when on duty and as a representative of the hospital
outside of normal work hours.
– Always demonstrates a positive working relationship with patients, visitors and facility staff. Respectful
to managers, supervisors and coworkers.
– Demonstrates organizational ability and time management.
– Demonstrates the ability to compile and organize data using Microsoft Office applications. Ability to
make appropriate recommendations or conclusions, given the data obtained.
– Communicates appropriately, respectfully and clearly to directors, managers, and coworkers.
– Answers phone calls, assists public and forwards appropriately if necessary in a professional and friendly
– Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations.
– Performs other duties, as requested.
Qualifications & Job Requirements (but not limited to):
– High school diploma or GED.
– 2-5 years’ experience in healthcare setting preferred.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
– Ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
– Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
– Must be a team player to all departments, confidential of sensitive data, respectful of all other staff members,
considerate of other people’s time, and accountable for work output.
Apply on-line at www.modocmedicalcenter.org
Modoc Medical Center is an EOE
Questions: Contact Alliance for Workforce Development, Inc. at 530-233-4161 or email email@example.com.Minimum Education and Experience