Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for a Full-Time (benefitted) and an Extra non-benefit eligible Office Worker/Receptionist. The primary job function will be to float to various departments as needed, including but not limited to Physical Therapy, the Clinic and the Acute Hospital.
Wage Rate: $16.95 – $25.64/hr
Applicant must be detail oriented and demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Always demonstrates professional behavior, both when on duty and as a representative of the hospital outside of normal work hours.
- Always demonstrates a positive working relationship with patients, visitors and facility staff.
- Respectful to managers, supervisors and coworkers.
- Demonstrates organizational ability and time management.
- Demonstrates the ability to compile and organize data using Microsoft Office applications. Ability to make appropriate recommendations or conclusions, given the data obtained.
- Communicates appropriately, respectfully and clearly to directors, managers, and coworkers.
- Answers phone calls, assists public and forwards appropriately if necessary in a professional and friendly manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations.
- Performs other duties, as requested.
Qualifications & Job Requirements (but not limited to):
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2-5 years’ experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
- Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player to all departments, confidential of sensitive data, respectful of all other staff members, considerate of other people’s time, and accountable for work output.
To Apply: Interested candidates may apply on-line at www.modocmedicalcenter.org/application
Modoc Medical Center is an EOEMinimum Education and Experience