Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for a full time benefit eligible Office Worker/Receptionist. This position will operate in Physical Therapy Department.
Wage Rate: $16.95-25.64 per hour
Applicant must be detail oriented and demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Always demonstrates professional behavior, both when on duty and as a representative of the hospital outside of normal work hours.
- Always demonstrates a positive working relationship with patients, visitors and facility staff. Respectful to managers, supervisors and coworkers.
- Demonstrates organizational ability and time management.
- Demonstrates the ability to compile and organize data using Microsoft Office applications. Ability to make appropriate recommendations or conclusions, given the data obtained.
- Communicates appropriately, respectfully and clearly to directors, managers, and coworkers.
- Answers phone calls, assists public and forwards appropriately if necessary in a professional and friendly manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations.
- Performs other duties, as requested.
Qualifications & Job Requirements (but not limited to):
- High school diploma or GED
- 2-5 years’ experience in healthcare setting preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively
- Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills
- Must be a team player to all departments, confidential of sensitive data, respectful of all other staff members, considerate of other people’s time, and accountable for work output
Application Process: If interested, apply on-line at www.modocmedicalcenter.org/application
Modoc Medical Center is an EOE.Minimum Education and Experience