- Assemble pallets accurately and productively by safely selecting product from warehouse pick slots while maintaining the integrity and quality of the product.
- Accurately label product as it is selected from the pick slots.
- Achieve, and strive to exceed, established accuracy and productivity goals.
- Heavy use of pallet jacks and other material handling equipment to efficiently and safely move product throughout the warehouse.
- Ensure proper care and handling during all stages of product movement.
- Identify and report any issues that may impact a customer delivery.
- Communicates opportunities to management for improving accuracy and productivity.
- Maintain clean floors and aisles to ensure safety and productivity.
- Maintain accurate daily reporting requirements.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines.
- Actively participates in the daily success of the department.
- Will contribute to the overall success and continued evolution of ProPacific Fresh by creatively adding value to the organization whether indicated within these job duties or not. Will partake in tasks assigned that are outside the scope of this job description, but within the capabilities of the employee.
- Accuracy/Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Prior pallet jack training preferred
- Warehouse experience preferred
- High school or GED preferred
Our ideal Order Selector…..
- has a strong work ethic.
- is dependable and reliable.
- is engaged and enthusiastic about making a positive impact.
- excels in a fast paced time sensitive environment.
- takes direction and shows initiative.
- is safety conscious.
- takes pride in work performed.
- contributes positively to company morale and is a consummate team player.
- willingly exerts extra effort when necessary to get the job done.
- is driven by excellence and is self-motivated.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Constant standing and/or walking.
- Constant bending and twisting while operating a pallet jack and/or forklift, retrieving items from floor or lower shelf areas.
- Frequent lifting of 1-50 lbs. and turn body, occasionally up to 100 lbs.
- Frequent bending, squatting, pushing and pulling
- Frequent reaching, up to 72”.
- Constant use of both hands and arms: reaching, grasping and carrying up to 1,000+ repetitions per shift.
- Constant use of visual and hearing abilities required to perform essential job functions and maintain warehouse safety standards.
- Constant climbing/stepping on and off pallet jacks and/or forklifts, while building orders.
- Must exhibit a required level of endurance, energy and strength to successfully perform position.
Starting Wage: $16+DOE
How to Apply: Email resume in PDF or MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Order Selector” in the subject line.Minimum Education and Experience