$14 – $18 per hour
OCSI (Orland Cabinet Shop, Inc.)
This position encompasses the following portion of cabinet work
• Complete the final preparation of cabinet parts as directed by the shop foreman
• Place all the appropriate parts into the storage containers as directed by the shop foreman
• Take the cabinet parts from the storage containers and the necessary hardware located in the hardware storage cabinet to the assembly table and assemble according to the provided drawings and as directed by the shop foreman
• Install the appropriate hardware on the cabinet installing doors, drawers, etc.
• Inspect the completed cabinet for workmanship
• Label the cabinet as directed by the shop foreman
To Apply: Call Tor at 530-865-3256 or visit the shop at 35 A Street, Orland
An application form can also be obtained by email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMinimum Education and Experience
About Orland Cabinet Shop, Inc.
Orland Cabinet Shop has been in continuous operation since 1952. We are a small shop where employees work together to produce our casework in an efficient yet relaxed atmosphere. We specialize in commercial casework supplying schools, medical facilities, offices, etc. throughout the Northern California area. We are a small shop that puts high value on producing high quality casework while emphasizing family values for our employees.