Durango RV Resort, Red Bluff
Monday – Sunday, days off vary
Wage: $13.00 – $17.00, DOE
Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, & Dental Benefits
Durango RV Resort strives to offer a world-class RV experience in Red Bluff, CA. Nestled on the Sacramento River, beautiful views can be witnessed from firepits, benches, and throughout the resort. They are actively seeking an attendant who enjoys being outside and has good people skills.
- Greet and escort guests to their camp sites
- Mow, weed eat, or otherwise maintain landscape
- Replace circuit breakers and plugs in camp sites
- Repair water leaks
- Perform minor electrical and plumbing maintenance, as needed
- Maintain laundromat, pool, and irrigation system
- Perform various repairs as needed
- Must be able to pass a background check and a drug test
Email resume to Management@DurangoRVResorts.com or apply in person at: 100 Lake Ave, Red Bluff.
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. Date: 3/30/21 sdA proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.Minimum Education and Experience