PAID TRAINING OPPORTUNITY
Learn to be a Caregiver!
Make a meaningful impact on your community!
Location: Orland, CA
Hours: Part-Time, +20 hours per week
Day & Evening Shifts Available – Candidates must be able to commit to a set schedule
Sparrow’s Landing makes aging with dignity possible. As one of the community’s most trusted residential care communities, they aim to deliver the highest quality care and services while supporting their seniors through safe and enriching lives. They have a passion for personalized & loving care; all while providing it in a home-like setting.
If you are looking for an opportunity to enrich the lives of others, and have passion for making a difference in senior’s lives, come join the Sparrow’s Landing family! Employer is willing to train any candidate with a strong desire to serve the elderly and who is excited to learn what it means to serve the highest standard of care among residential care communities. No experience necessary.
- Assist clients with personal care, including dressing, personal hygiene, showering, toileting, oral care and their specific mobility needs
- Some household chores, housekeeping, yard work, meal prep, and laundry work is required
- 21 years or older
- COVID-19 test before starting job and periodically thereafter
- Drug test, DOJ and fingerprint with
– You pay $85.00 for DOJ and fingerprinting, reimbursement after 1 year from start date
- Dependable Transportation
- Should be able to cover any visible tattoos during work hours
- Compassionate with a strong desire to serve the elderly
- Confident and dependable in nature
- Strong time management skills
- Quick learner and able to take direction
- Able to work from the ground and able to bend and stoop
- Able to lift 25/50/80 pounds regularly
- Able to move or respond safely and quickly in dangerous or emergency situations
- Able to wear personal protective equipment correctly when required
- Ideal candidates will be flexible with their work schedules
How to apply: Submit a standard application and a resume to the Job Training Center in person or email: email@example.com
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. Date: 6/18/21 SD A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.Minimum Education and Experience