Job Title: Pantry Prep
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Assists in advance preparation of food to be used by kitchen staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Wash, peel, cut, vegetables.
- Weigh and measure designated ingredients.
- Carry pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from work stations, stove, and refrigerator.
- Store foods in designated areas.
- Clean work areas, equipment and utensils, segregate and remove garbage, and steam clean or hose garbage
- Distribute supplies, utensils, and portable equipment.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
Education and/or Experience
Education Level – High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred Experience – Two years’ experience in a related field.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Class B Gaming License
Salary: 16.00 Hour
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Company Website (Address provided below)
How to Apply: For a full description and to apply visit: https://featherfallscasino.com/about-us/employment/
Company Website: https://featherfallscasino.com/
FEATHER FALLS CASINO
3 Alverda Drive
Oroville, CA 95966
Close Date: 2/19/2021Class B Gaming LicenseMinimum Education and Experience