Eastern Plumas Health Care is a small, non-profit, critical access hospital district, providing comprehensive medical services to Plumas County since 1971. We operate a 9 bed acute care hospital at our main Portola campus, which includes a 24 hour, physician staffed, emergency room and ambulance service. In addition, three primary care medical clinics and a dental clinic offer residents a full spectrum of health care services in the Graeagle, Loyalton, and Portola communities. There are also hospital-based Skilled Nursing Facilities in Portola and Loyalton.
Sign on bonus for qualified candidates!
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- $1,000 signing bonus for PT and FT employees.
- Excellent benefits package, including 403(b) or 457(b) plans administered through VALIC
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free training and CE opportunities, including free re-certification for ACLS, PALS, BLS
- 40% discount on all hospital services for employees
We are seeking a qualified paramedic for a part-time position with benefits. Our part time paramedics work one 24-hour shift per week. Come join the best team with the greatest shifts in the area!
A qualified applicant will perform medical care in accordance with the established protocols and within scope of practice in the hospital and pre-hospital settings. Also, supervise and direct prescribed activities of ambulance personnel and emergency responders. EOE
About Eastern Plumas Healthcare
Eastern Plumas Health Care offers the only emergency services and acute care hospital in Eastern Plumas and Sierra Counties.