Job Title: Parts Puller Technician
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Uses proper tools and mechanical knowledge to remove correct parts from vehicles listed on the work order.
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs work following all Company safety policies and procedures including maintenance and use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Complies with the Company’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy.
- Understands and follows defined procedures and steps for all parts removal.
- Ability to read and understand work orders and properly identify what parts have been sold—match all four items from work order to vehicle: year, model, stock ticket number, and location.
- Demonstrates mechanical and technical skills removing parts from vehicles without damage to the parts, self or
- Communicates with Supervisor when parts are found to be damaged or damage occurs during removal.
- Immediately reports all spills of pollutants, hazardous materials and fluids to a Supervisor and immediately cleans up spills according to environmental requirements and company policies.
- Demonstrates good work habits by keeping work area clean and safe and reporting all safety issues to a Supervisor.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions including an understanding of basic safety messages and labels (waste oil, gasoline, flammable, etc.).
- Ability to consistently follow procedures with little to no supervision.
- Knowledge of the use and operation of hand tools and power tools.
Required Education and Experience:
- Prior experience in automotive repair or related training/education
- Basic knowledge of computers
- High School diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Experience:
1+ years of experience in automotive recycling operation or related business (collision repair or mechanical shop).
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Trained in quality assurance
Minimum Salary: $14.00 Hour Maximum Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Parts Removal Tech.” as the subject.
B&R Auto Wrecking
2815 Feather River Blvd.
Oroville, CA 95965Prior experience in automotive repair or related training/educationMinimum Education and Experience