The Care Coordinator position will provide a variety of support to the Pathways to Housing organization and patients that are served in the SCHC HOPE Medical Respite program. This position includes some field work, janitorial work and supporting patients who need respite/recuperative care and are experiencing homelessness. This position works with a diverse and vulnerable population.
Responsibilities/ Essential Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop rapport, communicate effectively and build relationships with patients who are placed in respite program.
- Conduct and maintain daily check-ins.
- Inform Pathways to Housing and Respite staff of any patient medical or hospitality issues in a timely manner.
- Mitigate any patient issues that arise per protocol.
- Assist patients with rule compliance.
- Assist kitchen staff with meal preparation as needed.
- Assist patients with laundry and hospitality needs as necessary.
- Daily cleaning, stocking and turning over facility for the next day.
- Other duties as assigned.