Rolling Hills Clinic
Corning and Red Bluff locations
The Patient Services Operator is a support person who provides solutions and manages all our patient calls in a timely and professional manner. Responsible for handling all incoming calls and providing solutions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage heavy volume of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify patient’s needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Familiarize yourself and remaining up to date with changes in Facility plans.
- Greet patients in a friendly, professional manner, following all screening and scripting guidelines.
- Responsible for answering and appropriately forwarding or responding to wide variety of incoming calls.
- Responsible for accurate and complete intake process when scheduling new patients.
- Manage unscheduled list and other treatment pending lists to ensure patient follow through to meet
- Working knowledge of all medical and dental insurances, and an understanding of insurance eligibility
- Retrieve messages from voicemail and forward to appropriate personnel via telephone encounter if applicable.
Minimum 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with multi-line phone system.
- Must be able to work well with others or alone, under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Strong computer experience required.
Go to rhclinic.org/employment