Red Oaks Medical Group in Lassen Medical Clinic
Red Oaks Medical Group has been providing Northern California with exemplary medical care for over 60 years. Although its origin was in family practice, Red Oaks Medical Group now provides services in Osteopathic Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Occupational Health, Ear Nose and Throat specialty and Acute Care. Over the years Red Oaks Medical Group has grown its practice to over 30 providers and 75,000 active patients. We are also proud to serve surrounding counties of Shasta, Trinity, Lassen, Butte, and Glenn with the expertise of our well respected providers.
The Patient Services Representative is a non-exempt, entry level, general clerical position. Under direct supervision is responsible for the daily activities of the medical front office including anticipating and responding to patient needs including coordinating the details of patients’ visits through collaboration of appointment schedules, patient preparation, completing pre-exam record information, managing the flow of patient materials, communicating scheduling delays or changes, telephone coverage, and serving as a direct contact and resource to the patient.
Skills and Abilities:
- General customer service skills
- Basic writing and proof reading skills
- Comprehensive communication skills including oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills
- Effective phone etiquette skills
- Ability to read, understand and record patient and medical information accurately is required.
- Ability to communicate information accurately and to respond accurately to questions from coworkers, patients, clients, physicians and the general public is required.
- Ability to calculate figures such as balancing drawer and batches
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists is required. Ability to understand and interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and or schedule form is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 WPM
High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent. Preferred one year of customer service and one year of computer skills experience.
To Apply: Visit www.Indeed.com and search ‘Patient Service Representative Red Oaks’
Red Oaks Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. 9/15/21 SD
A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.