Are you interested in making a positive impact on those around you? Join our team! At Northeastern Rural Health Clinics, we are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and take pride in delivering outstanding patient care. We welcome health care professionals who value providing high quality service and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team to provide the best possible care to those living in our community.
Patient Support Coordinator
The Patient Support Coordinator serves as the general clerical and receptionist functions for the clinical team. As the front line representative for the program, consistently interacts with patients, the general public, and co-workers in a manner underscoring the organization’s quality and customer service commitments. The Customer Service Representative will report directly to the Front Office Supervisor, but performs tasks as needed for other members of the team.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 2 years’ office or related experience
- Proficient in communication to include writing, typing, corresponding both oral and written
- Valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance
- Knowledge of medical environment
- Knowledge of professionalism
- Knowledge of techniques in customer service
- Skills in practicing sound judgement
- Skills in listening
- Skills in multitasking
- Skills in professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast paced setting
- Ability to be courteous and kind
- Ability to be compassionate and helpful in stressful situations
- Ability to be a flexible
- Ability to set a good example
Benefits: 403(b), Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
Apply through the Job Opportunities page on our website: www.northeasternhealth.org
Please do not send applications or resumes via email. Only complete applications will be considered.
For general questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org