Seeking someone full-time who is very skilled with proper phone etiquette, proficient computer skills, excellent analytical skills, serious multi-tasker and team player with ability to work un-supervised.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer multi-line phones
- Applying for building permits for State, County and City
- Drawing accurate Plot Plans
- Keeping an accurate time line on permit progress
- Assist sales staff with paperwork, customer tracking and organization of files
- Data entry
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Well Organized and driven in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Requires the ability to work under the pressure of problem solving and time sensitive deadlines
- Must be able to work in a team office environment
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. New team member will also perform other reasonable and related business duties as assigned by Office Manager or other leadership as required. Company reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
How to Apply: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Permit Service Coordinator in subject line.Minimum Education and Experience