Job Title: Personal Attendant
Job Time Type: Full Time/Part Time
Job Description: Community Living Options is looking for a caring individual to serve as a Personal Attendant.
Assisting consumers with activities of daily living (ADL) in their own homes. Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) are routine activities people do every day without assistance. There are six basic ADLs: eating, bathing, getting dressed, toileting, transferring, and continence.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Ability to read, speak, and write in English.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to earn and maintain current CPR/1st Aid certifications.
- Ability to complete a minimum of ten hours of continuing education every calendar year.
- Must have sincere interest in working with disabled adults.
- Must submit to and receive clearance from fingerprint-based background check.
- Must submit to and receive clearance from a post-employment physical and TB test.
Full & Part time shifts including weekends, holidays, and nights Employer pays 60% of Anthem-Blue Cross Medical Insurance Employer pays 50% of Dental & Vision Insurance
Monthly Incentive Bonuses Pool Annual Birthday bonus
Minimum Age: 18
Education Level: No Minimum Education Requirement
Salary: 13.00 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Benefits: Medical, Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave, Flex-Time
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com. Please include “CLO Personal Attendant” as the subject.
Community Living Options, Inc.