Full-time Positions Available!
All Shifts (Day, Swing, Graveyard)
Starting Wage: $15.50 per hour
Days: Must be available Sunday – Saturday
AMJaMB Supported Living Services, Beyond Inclusion Day Services, and the Call Connection strive to be examples of how people with disabilities can be and are a part of the natural course of life. AMJaMB is about giving, quality of life, self-esteem, and being appreciated for one’s presence in the world in which we all live. We are currently seeking to fill positions in the Red Bluff area. It is highly preferred that applicants are vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated due to work with vulnerable populations.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with feeding.
- Assisting with dressing.
- Assisting with bathing.
- Assisting with hygiene.
- Assisting with scheduling and transportation to medical appointments.
- Assisting with meal preparation.
- Assisting with managing some of consumer’s funds.
- Shopping for groceries or other personal items.
- Assisting with the use of a telephone.
- Supervise consumers while on various outings.
- Assisting with the transferring in and out of a bed or chair and using a toilet.
- Perform housework when such activities are related to the independent living of the person and cannot be
performed by him or herself alone due to a health, disability or age limitation. Such housework shall not take up
more than 20% of employee’s time.
- Communicate on a regular basis with regional center, day programs, families and other services providers and agencies, as needed.
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment.
- Report special incidents according to Regional Center and AMJaMB policies.
- Assist in the development of social activities with consumers.
- Ensure that the consumer lives in a safe and clean living environment.
- Teach consumers how to increase their activities of daily living.
- Regular, dependable attendance is an essential function of this position.
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Attend team meetings or other training as part of continuation of education or any agency-wide training/in-services programs.
- Give input for consumer’s quarterly/semi-annual/annual meetings.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Meal Periods are “on duty,” and count as time worked. Meals are provided.
Physical Environment/Working Area:
Reports to and works out of the private home of the consumer.
To Apply: Email your resume and completed standard application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. Posted 4/22/22 AH. A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.Minimum Education and Experience