Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for a Pharmacist for the Acute Hospital and Retail Pharmacy. This is
a full-time position. It includes benefits and reports to the Supervising Pharmacist.
Duties include (but not limited to):
• Reviews all areas pharmaceutical services in Modoc Medical Center and Retail Pharmacy, including the
procurement, distribution, storage and administration of drugs by appropriate staff
• Reviews operation of all drug distribution systems in the facility in order to operate efficiently and effectively
within the framework of its pharmacy license. Recommends solutions to problems in operation of its pharmacy
• Provides drug information to other health care professionals within the facility, through written materials,
references or telephone conferences.
• Maintains the pharmacy services policy and procedure manual to comply with changes in the law and accreditation
• Ensures that pharmacy services of MMC are in compliance with all State and Federal regulations regarding
• Helps the pharmaceutical services realized cost savings through correct purchasing procedures utilizing a drug
• Serves as the consultant pharmacist for the Skilled Nursing Facility patients for monthly drug regimen reviews.
• Communicates changes effectively and fully.
• Able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Ensures daily housekeeping, cleanliness and sanitation program as established within the company guidelines.
• Licensed to practice pharmacy in the State of California
• Has at least a Bachelor of Science degree from a college of Pharmacy accredited by the American Council on
• Ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
Please email resume to Alliance for Workforce Development, Inc. at email@example.com. For questions, please call 530-233-4161.
EOEMinimum Education and Experience