Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for Pharmacy Clerk. This position is full time and benefit
eligible. This position is located at Last Frontier Pharmacy inside the hospital. The Pharmacy Clerk works
under the direction of the Pharmacy Manager.
Duties include (but not limited to):
• Available to work Monday thru Friday 9am to 6pm.
• Working with patients to obtain necessary information as requested by the pharmacist such as the correct spelling of the patient’s name, their address, and any drug allergies.
• Filing prescriptions for patients; ringing up sales.
• Helping to maintain product inventory on store shelves, keeping work areas clean, and other duties as
designated by a pharmacist or store manager.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language, have good grammar, spelling,
and the ability to be accurate.
• Assists in pharmacy activities that do not require the professional judgment of a pharmacist or the actual filling of a prescription.
• Maintains awareness of loss prevention controls and procedures to identify and minimize profit loss.
• Ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
• Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
• Properly handles difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments; maintains confidentiality.
• Prior Customer Service experience Preferred.
For an application, apply on-line at www.modocmedicalcenter.org
EOEMinimum Education and Experience