- Job ID
- Physical Therapy
- USD $38.81/Hr.
- USD $49.53/Hr.
The Physical Therapist is a qualified person who directs, supervises, evaluates, and provides occupational therapy services to patients in the acute, swing and outpatient settings as prescribed by the attending physician.
Required Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy
Preferred Education: A master degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited educational institution, passed the National Physical Therapist Examination (NPTE). Compliant with state regulatory requirements.
Experience: 1+ year in acute skilled nursing or outpatient settings.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Compassionate and attentive to detail.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking.
- Ability to manage patients with different personalities.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence at a professional level.
- Ability to use a computer and software proficiently.
- Drive to continually learn new treatment techniques.
- Completion of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)-accredited residency program.