Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for a Physical Therapy Aide in the Physical Therapy Department. This
is a full time position. It includes benefits and reports to the Director of Physical Therapy.
Duties include (but not limited to):
• Receives and makes calls in a courteous and professional manner
• Sets up patient appointments, maintains patient records and calendar
• Verifies insurance and obtains authorization for treatment as needed
• Registers patients using hospital software
• Responsible for daily billing
• Generates reports as requested by the Director of Physical Therapy
• Collects co-pays and other monies from patients; follows hospital policies for dealing with money and deposits
daily receipts with the Finance Department.
• Inventories and requisitions supplies and equipment
• Assists Physical Therapists to complete daily assignments
• Helps patients prepare for treatments
• Monitors patients under the therapist’s direct supervision.
• Preps rooms for patient treatments; cleans rooms and equipment after treatments
• Maintains a good working relationship within the department, other departments and medical staff.
• Willing to accept additional assignments.
• Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Previous experience in a medical setting preferred
• CPR certification
For an application, apply on-line at www.modocmedicalcenter.org
EOEMinimum Education and Experience