DW Plumbing / Red Bluff, CA
FT, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, some overtime
Wage: $15 – $28 per hour, DOE
Company Vehicle Provided
DW Plumbing is a multi‐faceted construction business that is currently seeking a plumber. The company works on residential and commercial service calls including homes, schools and PG&E projects. Our work includes installation and repairs, water, sewage, and gas repairs.
Most work is done in the local area, but some travel may be required.
Duties and Requirements:
- 2+ years plumbing experience required
- Knowledge to perform the basic to mid‐level plumbing repairs and Installations
- HVAC experience, a plus
- Must be comfortable working in tight spaces, including attics and under houses
- Must have valid California driver’s license and clean DMV record
- Ability to present yourself professionally to clients
- Ability to manage your time and tasks effectively.
To Apply: Apply in person directly with the employer at 20779 Walnut Street, Red Bluff. Bring Job Training Center application or resume. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED.Minimum Education and Experience