We are looking for a qualified Preschool Director to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities (not limited to).
- Providing useful services for the benefit of preschool and meeting the parents, answering questions.
- Interviewing potential teachers, staff members, hiring, and firing as and when required.
- Meeting parents and solving their queries regarding the school whenever necessary.
- Selecting teachers and staff keeping in with the philosophy of the preschool.
- Maintaining records on all preschool staff and creating awareness of the services of the preschool by marketing the school.
- Building a website for the school in order to create an Internet presence for the school.
- Creating budget for the school’s expenses and purchasing the much-needed supplies for the preschool.
- Supervising the preschool staff, detecting the defects in the operation of the school if any and making adequate arrangements for getting rid of these problems.
- Maintaining all paperwork, documents for later correspondence.
- Staying aware of the different trends in education and incorporating them in order to make the school rank well in the competitive market.
- May step in time to time, as a teacher.
- Proven experience as a Preschool Director
- Fully Qualified Director credentials (60 ECE units completed)
- Can fulfill all the responsibilities & duties of a director.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as mediator between children, and staff.
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
- Certification in child CPR
- CCL Background, and TB Clearance
*Wages based on education, skills, and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
To keep our staff healthy and safe we are taking extra precautions at the center.
This will be discussed during interviews, and any questions and concerns will be addressed!
HOW TO APPLY: Submit resume by email to Tamara Behr at email@example.com with the subject line “Preschool Director”.Minimum Education and Experience