Job Title: Preschool Teacher
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Personnel shall be competent to provide necessary services to meet the individual needs of children in care and there shall be enough staff to meet those needs. Personnel shall be at least 18 years of age. All personnel shall be in good health both physically and mentally and capable of performing assigned tasks. A health screening and tuberculosis test is required. Personnel shall provide for the care and safety of children without physical or verbal abuse, exploitation or prejudice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- A teacher shall have completed with passing grades at least 12 postsecondary semester units of specified early childhoodeducation plus 16 general education classes, or have a valid Child Development Assistant permit issued by California Commission on Teacher
- Teach proper eating habits and personal
- Serve meals and snacks in accordance with nutritional
- Attend staff and parent meetings.
- Prepare materials and classroom for class activities.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
- Highly Motivational.
- Has a clear understanding of policies and procedures.
- Is a team player.
- Is able to organize and full fill tasks given to them.
- Attentive to the needs of children.
- Teaches basis skills such as colors, shapes, numbers, and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Preschool: 5 years (Preferred)
- Early Childhood Education: 5 years (Required)
- ECE: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Oroville, CA 95966 (Preferred)
- Must be able to pass lives-scan and TB
Hiring Requirements: Background Checks
Minimum Salary: 13.00 Hour Maximum Salary: 14.00 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume to email@example.com. Include “Preschool Teacher” as the subject.
A Bright Starr Preschool and Daycare 5597 Lower Wyandotte Ave.
Oroville, CA 95966