Glenn County Office of Education
Program: Early Head Start (HC Infant/Toddler)
Salary: $136.10 to $146.98 per day with benefit package
Work Year: 40 hours per week: 11 months, 199 paid days
Deadline: Until Filled
- High School diploma/GED or Degree.
- Hold/Qualify for a Child Development Teacher Permit; to include 24 units of ECE/CD courses, plus 16 General Education units. Visit www.ctc.ca.gov/credentials/req-child-dev for permit requirements.
- Six (6) Infant/Toddler semester units of coursework in Early Childhood Education/Child Development.
- One-year work or volunteer experience in an infant/Toddler Caregivers trainings.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 10-30 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Valid California driver license and insured reliable transportation.
- Provide quality care and supervision to assigned infant/toddlers as the primary caregiver.
- Assist in the implementation of a developmentally appropriate program for infants/toddlers under the guidance of the Teacher/Director.
- Assist in providing a healthy and attractive environment with a strong emphasis on safety and sanitation for infants/toddlers in the day-to-day program.
- Provide consistent messages about program services and activities to parents, and seek information from parents about the culture and values found in the child’s home.
- Provide childcare for center parent meetings and other activities, as assigned.
- Develop a warm, nurturing relationship with infants/toddlers and keep parents well informed off their child’s day.
- Participate in scheduled meetings and conferences as assigned.
Applications without the required documentations will not be considered
- Complete Application and Resume
- Copy of High School Diploma/GED or Degree
- Copy of Unofficial Transcript(s)
- Child Development Teacher Permit (if applicable)
- Letters of Recommendations (1 professional and 1 personal)
How to Apply:
- Applicants can apply online at www.glenncoe.org by clicking the tab “career opportunities”
- Child and Family Services
Miriam Lopez, HR Manager
676 E. Walker Street, Orland CA 95963
530-865-1267 ext. 2211
Glenn County Office of Education is an Equal Opportunity Provider and EmployerMinimum Education and Experience