Job Title: Print Shop Production
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Print Shop Production personnel are responsible for printing co- brand product and ensuring that co-brand product is printed and finished according to customers’ specifications, commitments and expectations. They are also required to provide assistance to all co-brand printing as well as assembly of co-branded products.
- Printing: Prepares and executes co-brand print job orders including all pre- press tasks, ensures all co-brand product printing meets customers
- Logistics: Responsible for packaging and palletizing of all finished product.
- Quality Assurance: Ensures all Klean Kanteen quality standards are met.
Duties / Responsibilities to accomplish Essential Functions:
Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Mission and Values:
- Is a champion and advocate of the mission in all actions and interactions with our customers, partners and staff.
- Actively supports Klean Kanteen values.
- Leadership and Collaboration:
- Actively supports code of conduct related to sustainability and environmental stewardship
- Actively supports a culture of accountability while maintaining the camaraderie and friendly nature so valued by the staff and leadership team of Klean Kanteen.
- Expected to cross train and learn how to operate the MPC 95 B-1
- Performs all silk screen printing functions from pre-established mock-up
- Assists screen printer in machine set up/breakdown as well as ink mixing, screen cleaning, burning transparencies, mesh abrading, cleaning screens.
- Expected to perform all unboxing and packaging procedures. These include: Unboxing/removing bio bags from bottles, capping and re-bagging at end of printing assembly line, as well as boxing and palletizing final finished products so the order can be sent off to the shipping department.
- Ensures printing supplies remain stocked, including but not limited to: cut rags, screen wash chemicals, rubbing alcohol.
- Performs all printing functions in an effective and efficient manner, meeting or exceeding production requirements.
- Removes logos from misprinted bottles as necessary
- Quality Assurance:
- Performs QA inspections to ensure proper placement of images and overall quality of finished product.
- Performs packaging procedures of all printed co-branded product (Digital and Silk Screen)
- Follows all Klean Kanteen, local, state, and federal safety requirements, rules and regulations.
- Follows all Klean Kanteen, local, state, and federal safety requirements, rules and regulations
Knowledge, Skill, Ability and Core Competencies:
- Proficiency in silk screening processes and procedures;
- Ability to learn and successfully apply new production methods, techniques and equipment;
- Consistently exhibits company values and ethos in all interactions with associates, customers, suppliers, and external constituents;
- Constantly drives for results that meet objectives while meeting or exceeding customer expectations, thus continually strengthening the brand
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills;
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
- Desktop PC, standard computer printers and faxes, copy machines and other office equipment.
- UV Exposure units, manual and semi automatic screen printing equipment, conveyor, curing oven and other equipment used in commercial printing operations
- Fork lift
- Pallet jack
- Tape gun
- Hand Truck
- Safety Blade
- Pallet Wrap
- Scanning software / handheld unit
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- Standard commercial printing, warehouse, production environment
- Bending, and reaching forward, sideways, and overhead; Finger dexterity to perform functions on computer and access files.
- Standing for long periods at a time
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: No
Minimum Salary: 15.00 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
HOW TO APPLY: Submit resume to Boris Ye at firstname.lastname@example.org . Include “Print Shop Production” as the subject. **Full Job Description available upon request**
3960 Morrow Lane
Chico, CA 95928
Contact: Boris Ye
Phone: (530) 616-0518Minimum Education and Experience