Mt. Lassen Seafood Processors
Seeking Part Time Employment (Monday through Wednesday)
Minimum of 8 hours per day
Mt. Lassen Seafood Processors is a seafood processing company in Red Bluff, CA. We process trout and steelhead for Mt. Lassen Trout Farm as well as provide seafood through our on-line seafood retail store.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be reliable (show up to work on time, every day)
- Must be health and committed to cleanliness at all times.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Processors will be responsible for unloading and sorting fish as they arrive fresh to the plant.
- Individuals will then be responsible for cleaning and fileting fish per orders.
- Inspecting items, weighing and packaging fish are also required.
- All individuals must understand how to safely use and sharpen a knife.
- Must be willing to work in cold conditions where the processing room is temperature controlled and be able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- All processors have to understand and value the importance of cleanliness and food safety in the manufacturing area.
Starting Pay: $16 per hour
To apply, please contact Katie Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org
22777 Antelope Blvd.
Red Bluff, CA 96080