Job Title: Production Control Clerk – Mill and Packhouse
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
The Production Control Clerk will be the hub for production scheduling, labor scheduling, inventory reporting/accuracy, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reporting for Mill and Pack production. This position will work closely with the Mill Team Leader, Mill Manager, Supply Chain Analyst, Order Fulfillment Manager, Continuous Improvement and Learning Coordinator, and Operations Analyst. The Production Control Clerk will ensure all raw materials and finished goods are properly recorded and transferred in NAV. Labor scheduling will be a high priority for this role to ensure adequate labor is allocated for the production schedule for all shifts in the milling and packing department.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Strong working knowledge and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Access, Excel, Inventory Software, and pivot table operations.
- Strong analytical and math skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of working in a GMP Food Manufacturing Environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain documentation in a neat and orderly manner.
- Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues, supervisors and managers at all times.
- Work well under pressure in order to meet multiple, and sometimes, competing deadlines.
- 2 years production experience with at least 1 year performing inventory control duties.
- APICS certification.
- Forklift experience.
Education Level: No Minimum Education Requirement
Salary: $15.25 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Company Website (Address provided below)
Company Website: https://www.lundberg.com/
How to Apply: All interested individuals can apply online at https://www.lundberg.com/info/employment/
Production Facility 5311 Midway
Richvale, CA 95974