Job Order: 17228621
Job Title: Production/Plant Staff
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Mission Linen Looking for Production/Plant Staff
- Starting wage or (training wage) for the 1st 60 days is $13.00 per hour. Then $13.82 and up.
- Union crew, with benefits and yearly increases.
- 35 to 40 hours Monday thru Friday, with Saturday work available.
Mission Linen Supply is currently accepting online applications for Production Staff. The Production Staff are responsible for industrial laundry production flow activities under the direction of the Production Supervisor and/or Production Manager of the operating plant. We are seeking hard working, motivated, and energetic individuals to work for a great company! Mission’s culture provides employees a professional, safe and positive work environment with numerous opportunities for growth and success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate press equipment.
- Process laundry in plant established lot order.
- Maintain production floor distribution.
- Shake, sort by route and sequence by route while laying out items prior to pressing.
- Classify and lay out items for pressing. (For example: Industrial shirt versus executive dress shirts)
- Separate soil pick-up tickets
- Check for needed repairs on items
- Lift garments and/or linen onto line storage system
- Trolley garments and/or linen for truck pick-up.
- Load trollies into trailers.
- Insure colleagues practice safety procedures at all times.
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience working with plant equipment/machinery highly desired
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and depth perception.
Minimum Age: 18
Requires a Driver’s License: No
Minimum Salary: $13.00 Hour Maximum Salary: DOE
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vacation, Sick Leave, Retirement/Pension, Other
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Online
How to Apply: For a full description and to apply visit: https://www.missionlinen.com/careers/
MISSION LINEN SUPPLIES
1340 W. 7th Street
Chico, CA 95928