Job Title: Production Technician
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Company Description: ERIKS (www.ERIKS.com) has been a leading international industrial service provider since 1940. ERIKS North America offers a wide range of innovative, high-quality mechanical engineering components and associated technical and logistics services from 140 locations across the United States, Canada and Mexico under four companies—including ERIKS NA Inc., Rawson, Industrial Controls, and ERIKS Seals and Plastics. From agriculture to power generation and from oil and gas to petrochemicals, ERIKS North America provides a local presence and infinite possibilities, backed by ERIKS’ worldwide network of resources and know-how from more than 60 companies with locations in 21 countries. ERIKS North America was recently ranked 20th on Modern Distribution Management (MDM) magazine’s 2017 list of Top 40 Industrial Distributors. For more information, please visit www.ERIKSNA.com.
Job Description: This position is typically responsible for a variety of tasks that are manufacturing or distribution based and may include assembling and manufacturing sales orders, picking product from the warehouse, shipping and receiving and the delivery of products to customers.
- Must maintain 100% commitment to safety policies and procedures.
- Receives incoming shipments into inventory, posts in online system and places items in warehouse.
- Picks product in warehouse and prepares items for delivery or shipping
- Assembles products to company, customer and manufacturer’s standards
- Performs all product testing to quality standards as required by the customer and per company work instruction
- Operates mechanical equipment, hand tools, forklifts and picking lifts
- Makes recommendations to management with respect to product and process improvements
- Assists with physical inventory
- Delivers product as required
- Performs other related duties as required
Skills and Abilities:
- Possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to interact with customers, and team-members in a professional manner
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Requires a proficiency in math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in units of measure. Additionally, must be able to perform calculations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Basic mechanical skills including the use of hand tools.
- Basic computer skills including; MS Word, Excel, internet and email.
- 1-2 years of warehousing or production experience in an industrial setting
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record are required.
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes
Minimum Salary: $15.00 Hour Maximum Salary: $16.00 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Benefits: Competitive compensation plan; Health Benefits: medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability; 401k with company match; paid time off
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “ERIKS Production Technician” as the subject.
ERIKS North America
Chico, CA 95928
Close Date: 3/4/2021Clean driving is requiredMinimum Education and Experience