Job Title: Production Worker
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
- Operate a forklift in accordance with all Cal OSHA Order 3650 standards and company regulations.
- Operate a variety of power tools and electric hand tools in accordance with Cal OSHA and company safety guidelines/regulations.
- Accurately read a tape measure, scales, and other measurement devices to a high degree of precision.
- Operate grinding and sanding machinery to create smooth surfaces or specific desired textures metal, rubber or plastic.
- Accurately and safely load/feed materials into a hopper with conveyors.
- Operate an industrial mixer.
- Operate an industrial press.
- Operate an industrial sheer guillotine.
- Utilize industry standard and company-specific quality control measures and practices.
- Understand and apply inventory control concepts and how inventory projections and monitoring apply to the manufacturing process.
- Identify, correctly apply, and utilize raw feed stocks of various rubber grades.
- Use industrial binder glue to adhere rubber crumb or other manufacturing materials.
- Day Shift
- Must be able to lift 60-100 lbs. all day long. Job is very repetitive
- Must be able to show up on time every day to assigned shift
- Must be able to read and use a tape measure
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes
Minimum Salary: 14.00 Hour
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Safe Path Production Worker” as the subject.
Safe Path Products
21 Valley Ct.
Chico, CA 95973Minimum Education and Experience