Chico family-owned Construction Company is searching for multi-talented construction accountant. Must have firm grasp of GAAP and possess super bookkeeping and interpersonal skills. Recent Quick-books experience required and construction experience helpful. Full-Charge Bookkeeping Required.
- Be responsible for overall accounting functions for a multi-business model construction company. Cash flow analysis and strategic planning of financial goals.
Job Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Supervise AP/PR specialist.
- Manage cash flow and accounts receivable.
- Issue invoices to collect from customers
- Schedule and calendar appointments.
- Assist with training office personnel in Quick-books and finance options.
- Contract processing and Bank reconciliations.
- Monitor Worker’s Comp insurance and manage all company risk.
- Customer service, answer and direct phone calls and other communications.
- Account for fixed assets and corporate minutes.
- Maintain a coherent system of accounts and a supporting filing system.
- Oversee payment of all Payroll, income and other taxes.
- Facilitate annual insurance audits.
- Train office and Supervisors in Safety IIPP protocol.
- Efficient at multitasking and strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- Computer literate and comfortable operating office equipment.
- Dependable in attendance and work ethic.
- Upbeat, professional demeanor with excellent communication skills.
- Customer focused and team player.
- Computer and Software:
- Google based communications, Gmail, Google Docs, Google calendar.
- Quick-Books Contractor edition
- Smart Sheets a plus
- MS-office & Excel
Education and Experience:
Two years of college preferred. Minimum 5 years accounting office and supervisory experience. Construction office background extremely helpful.
Position requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photo copier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Valid California driver’s license and dependable transportation is required. References will be verified.Minimum Education and Experience