ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
1. May provide support to the instructional program by assisting teachers as required.
2. Establish and maintain effective office procedures to address: inventory of office supplies and materials; daily reporting and data input of ADA reported by individual teachers.
3. Facilitate program/parent/teacher communication.
4. Assist with enrollment/scheduling procedures, and testing center operation.
5. Assist with maintenance, inventory, and ordering of instructional materials such as textbooks, paper supplies, forms, course contracts and general office supplies.
6. Provide clerical and secretarial support.
7. Develop, implement and maintain system for grant related data collection.
8. Develop implement and maintain system for tracking student enrollment, attendance and achievement.
9. Data entry and related reports.
10. Handle correspondence including bulk mailings.
11. Obtain and distribute monthly budget printouts.
12. Keeps track of student contracts, grades, referrals, 504s, IEPs, and attendance records.
13. Maintain necessary telephone, fax, or mailing to effectively communicate with business and community members.
14. Must be able to meet and interact with employees and parents/guardians in routine situations, which
require tact, discretion, and courtesy.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent and previous secretarial and clerical experience, preferably in school setting.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
Must possess a valid First Aid Card and CPR Certificate. Valid California drivers’ license and evidence of insurance, access to an automobile, TB, and criminal justice fingerprint clearance.
Salary range: $17.40 to $24.51 per hour (DOE) plus degree stipend if applicable
CONTRACT/HOURS: 10 months per year/3.75 hours per day
For more information and to apply: https://www.njuhsd.com/Our-District/Job-Opportunities/index.htmlMinimum Education and Experience