Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Under general supervision, plans, develops and perform a variety of the more difficult and complex office support work for an assigned program or work unit; to perform financial and statistical record keeping; to greet office visitors and answer the telephone, providing information and referring visitors/callers to others; to operate and use computers and office equipment; and to do related work as required. May implement program eligibility functions; may perform a wide variety of complex eligibility criteria for applicants seeking program assistance and completes process for efficient data entry into state web-based computer systems or an Agency database. May conduct outreach, marketing and give energy education presentations; makes appropriate referrals, completes reports and compiles statistical data to Agency staff and funding sources, and other duties as assigned. The Program Specialist III’s duties will be relative to the work performed in the program and/or department to which assigned. This is a non-exempt status position.
Examples of Important and Essential Job Duties:
- Performs a variety of complex office support functions for Agency leadership staff, as assigned;
- Prepares/gathers information and completes special projects;
- Will be assigned day-to-day responsibility for the office support functions of a work unit;
- Will provide information and assistance for program leadership;
- Will gather, assemble, organize and tabulate data and information;
- Will process program data entry as needed;
- Maintains and processes completed weatherization files for program billing.
- Responsible for accurate statistical data entry for web-based data reporting systems.
- Processes benefit applications and updates computerized information systems.
- Coordinates activities inter-agency and with other various benefit agencies.
- Deals tactfully and courteously with the public and other staff.
- Coordinates, participates and provides marketing outreach, and provides a variety of information about department and agency programs.
- Operates various office equipment, including but not limited to: computer, fax machine, photocopier, scanner, etc.
- Performs mathematical computations of average difficulty and clerical work including data input, typing and filing duties.
- Generates and prepares reports, correspondence and maintains data bases as needed.
- Works on special projects.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships.
- Provides vacation and backup support as needed.
Training and Experience:
- Four (4) years of increasingly responsible work experience performing a variety of specialized administrative support and public relations work; including substantial experience in a position requiring frequent public/customer contact.
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks, Motor Vehicle Record Check
Any combination of training and experience which would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes
Minimum Salary: $15.54 Hour Maximum Salary: $19.94 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vision, Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave, Retirement/Pension, Other
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Company Website (Address provided below)
How to Apply: Would you like to become a part of our team?!?! Interested individuals are urged to apply as soon as possible. Please visit our website at www.buttecaa.com/careers to complete the required Agency application.
Company Website: http://www.buttecaa.com/employment
CAABCI Energy & Environmental Services Department
2640 S. Fifth Avenue
Oroville, CA 95965
Minimum Education and Experience