Class B CDL Delivery Driver
$4,000 hiring bonus!
Great Benefit Package!
The Delivery Driver is responsible for safely delivering ProPacific Fresh products to customers in a timely and efficient manner. As part of the Transportation Department, Delivery Drivers collectively provide the best customer experience when interacting with both internal and external customers. All functions must be completed in accordance with ProPacific Fresh Customer Delivery Protocols and Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
Our ideal Delivery Driver …..
- cultivates positive customer relationships.
- has excellent organization, time management and communication skills.
- is a problem solver and offers solutions.
- contributes positively to company morale and is a consummate team player.
- willingly exerts extra effort when necessary to get the job done.
- is driven by excellence and is self-motivated.
- Minimum 1 year driving experience required or six months food service or food and beverage delivery experience required.
- Experience delivering food products preferred.
Class A or Class B with air-brake endorsement
- Knowledge of FMCSA rules and regulations (HOS, DVIR, DOT).
- Must be able to pass DOT Physical and Drug Test.’
- ‘Work Remotely: No
Starting Hourly Wage – $19-$20
How to Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Class B Delivery Driver” as the subject.CLASS B LICENSEMinimum Education and Experience
About ProPacific Fresh
Paid time off