Cox Real Estate Consultants, Inc.
Reports to: Property Manager
Salary: Depending on Experience
Hours: Full Time
Benefits: Paid holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, 401k, Medical Insurance.
- Reports to Owner and Business Manager
- Maintains relationships with peers and all other departments within the company.
- Maintains relationships with owners, tenants, vendors, and others serving the company or the
The activities listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position.
- Maintaining the physical asset—
– Conduct routine site inspections of building’s interior and exterior.
– Make recommendations for physical repairs, replacements, or upgrades.
– Coordinate tenant maintenance requests with vendors and suppliers with appropriate follow
up to all parties.
– Procure bids for improvements or large projects, request approval, prepare vendor agreements
– Communicate with property owners, both verbally and in writing on a regular basis.
– Utilize Yardi software to record information and research information when needed.
- Financial reporting and control—
– Review and code payables and other expenditures.
– Assist with rent collection in accordance with policies and procedures manual.
– Assist with development of annual property operating budgets.
– Ensure property files and records are maintained.
– Maintain owner, tenant, and vendor insurance certificates, and other related documents.
- Willingness and capacity to learn new things.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Strong computer skills – Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Clean driving record.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.Minimum Education and Experience