Job Order: N/A
Print Date: 02/22/2021 Expires: 04/21/2021
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Job Time Type: Full Time
Works directly with engineering, manufacturing and planning to prioritize and perform conformance inspections for incoming and outgoing product. Experience with Mitutoyo CMM’s / software, Autodesk products and Aerospace related parts a big plus!
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Accurately measure and confirm all dimensional tolerances and requirements are met
- Utilize measurement tools such as caliper, micrometer, height gage, CMM, etc.
- Read and understand complex manufacturing drawings
- Fill out and maintain records of inspection procedures and documentation as required
- Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists
- Coordinate calibration of all inspection tools and equipment
- Document and communicate out of tolerance conditions
- Adheres to established policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations
- Reports to work for scheduled day and shift
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Other duties may be assigned
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel.
- Height Gage
- Vernier Calipers
- Thread Gage
- Pin Gage
- Dial indicator
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Education Level: No Minimum Education Required
Hiring Requirements: Background Checks, Reference Checks, 12 Months Minimum Experience
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes, Operator License
Minimum Salary: 20.00 Hour -DOE
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
To Apply: Please email your Resume and Cover Letter in to email@example.com with the Job Title on the subject line.
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
Global Precision Manufacturing
13355 Nevada City Ave.
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Contact: Marian Dressel
Phone: (530) 273-4135 ext. 114