Job Order: N/A
Print Date: 01/28/2021 Expires: 03/27/2021
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor
Job Time Type: Full Time
Summary: Oversees and monitors the inspection and testing of all materials, parts, and products to ensure adherence to customer requirements and established quality standards. Working team member that coordinates the work of other quality control inspectors. Suggests improvements to processes and is a knowledge resource for other team members.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee manufacturing quality, meeting product specifications and customer expectations while maximizing throughput.
- Establishes inspection protocols, defines sampling procedures, and determines equipment and tools to be used in the inspection process.
- May formulate and revise quality control policies and procedures.
- Foster the continuous improvement process by working closely with production and manufacturing staff in resolving quality issues.
- Accurately measure and confirm all dimensional tolerances and requirements.
- Mastery of measurement tools, such as caliper, micrometer, height gage, CMM, etc.
- Read and understand complex manufacturing drawings, quality standards.
- Maintain records of inspection results and documentation as required.
- Coordinate calibration of all inspection tools and equipment.
- Manage the NCR system for all inspection related non-conformances.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations, while leading by example.
- Reports to work for scheduled day and shift.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel.
- Height Gage
- Vernier Calipers
- Thread Gage
- Pin Gage
- Dial Indicator
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Good attitude
- Ability to see small details
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks, Reference Checks, 48 Months Minimum Experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes, Operator License
Minimum Salary: 75,000.00 Year
Maximum Salary: 115,000.00 Year
To Apply: Please email your Resume and Cover Letter in to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title on the subject line.
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
Global Precision Manufacturing
13355 Nevada City Ave.
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Contact: Marian Dressel
Phone: (530) 273-4135 ext. 114Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks, Reference Checks, 48 Months Minimum ExperienceMinimum Education and Experience