Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for a full-time benefitted Radiologic Technologist in the Acute Hospital. Under the supervision of the Radiology Technologist Manager, the Radiologic Technologist performs a variety of imaging procedures and is responsible for patient safety protocols and functions as the first line interface with patients in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
$37.08 – $54.45 per hour
Job Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Responsible for the care and safety of patients undergoing treatment and use of equipment to minimize hazards of electric shock, burns and extraneous radiation to patients.
• Responsible for the safe handling of equipment.
• Instructs and prepares patients for radiology examinations.
• Selects appropriate equipment to use for procedures.
• Able to assess patient pain interfering with imaging procedure; makes appropriate physician contact for
• Processes x-rays.
• Practices medical and surgical aseptic procedures.
• Interacts professionally with patient/family.
• Compiles and maintains quality assurance information State of CA Department of Health Standards, the FDA and the Department of Health and Human Services.
• Current CA Certified Radiologic Technologist licensure
• Excellent computer skills
• Must have a current CPR card and attend infection control and safety classes annually.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and accurately without direct supervision
Apply on-line at www.modocmedicalcenter.org
Modoc Medical Center is an EOE.Minimum Education and Experience