Andersen & Sons RANCH
Full-Time with Benefits
Responsibilities: Repairs and maintains all ranch vehicles and equipment. Must provide own tools.
- Inspects and provide service to trucks, tractors, and other equipment.
- Responds to field and road service calls including but not limited after hours.
- Trouble shoots and repairs electrical controls and motors for 12 and 24volt systems.
- Assists in ordering and obtaining necessary parts and supplies.
- Assist with loading and un-loading supply trucks
- Perform welding services as needed.
- Maintain a clean safe shop and work environment.
- Drive truck [if qualified]
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks on shop service vehicle
- If directed provide assistance to other crew members.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by complying with policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Agriculture/ Ranch Mechanic Experience Required.
- Candidate must provide own tools
- Clean DMV is required. H6 report requested.
- Candidate must pass alcohol and drug screen
To Apply: Go to www.andersenshelling.com/careers
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. 3.24.21 A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM networkMinimum Education and Experience