Andersen & Sons Shelling
Weekend 3/12’s (Fri-Sun) 8am-8pm
Weekend Night Shift (Mon-Thurs.) 4pm -2:30am
- Understand and comply with Cal-Osha regulations and Company policies as they pertain to the safety of all employees.
- Read, understand and acknowledge company policies as written in the Employee Handbook
- All employees are required to adhere to all Food Safety requirements and programs including but not limited to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Food Defense and Allergen Programs. Food safety training will be completed a minimum of once a year.
- Monitor and document product received in the pasteurizer.
- The operator must keep in constant contact with the Pasteurization Production Manager and the Lead Pasteurization Operator to ensure equipment is running at maximum capacity.
- The Operator will monitor all product flow through the JSP-1 Pasteurizer, Borrel Cooler, and Muira Boiler to ensure the product reaches the appropriate “kill log” and not to damage the integrity of the nut
- The Operator will be familiar with the Muira Boiler and the safe start up and shut down procedures.
- The operator will be familiar with the Borrel Cooling unit and its operation to include the safe start up and shut down procedures.
- The operator will be responsible for placing bins/totes into the production area.
- The operator will be responsible for setting up and running the Meyer Bin Tilts
- The receiving pasteurization operator will also be responsible for weighing each bin/tote.
- The operator will be responsible for printing out new bin/tote tags and placing them on the completed pasteurized product to maintain our traceability with the Inventory Software system.
- The operator will also be responsible for storing the product in the appropriate location
- The receiving pasteurizer operator must also be certified on a forklift and comply with all safety regulations.
- They are responsible for blowing off their forklifts keeping it clean along with completed daily forklift checklist and communicating when their lift must be serviced with the Warehouse Manager and office staff.
- Operator must be trained in lift safety and pedestrian safety. Using a forklift, must be willing to move, stack and maneuver bins weighing in excess of 2,000lbs in various conditions and locations throughout the facility
- They must be comfortable with a computer, scale, bar code scanner and ensure that bins are properly weighted /tagged and moved.
- The receiving pasteurizer operator must have open availability and must be willing to work various shifts, seven days a week for a minimum of 40 hours to a maximum of 60 hours.
- Operators are responsible for reporting anything out of compliance with regulation to their immediate supervisor.
- They are responsible for the day to day cleaning and sanitation of their machines.
- They are responsible for reporting any injuries or concerns that may take place while on shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
To Apply: Go to www.andersenshelling.com/careers
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. 4.23.21 A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM networkMinimum Education and Experience