Part time – 1pm-5pm, Mon-Fri
- Greets customers and determines the nature of their visit.
- Directs customers to the correct department, notifies the appropriate person that a customer is waiting and introduces the customer to a salesperson.
- Answers incoming phone calls. Directs caller to appropriate department or individual or takes a thorough message.
- Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Obtains basic demographic information about each customer, a computer system, a log sheet or other method established by the business.
- Enters data into prospect tracking system and runs prospect reports for managers weekly.
- Communicates messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Types memos, correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Assists service customers during the morning and evening service rush whenever possible.
- Assists with clerical duties as requested.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
How to Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Receptionist” as the subject.Minimum Education and Experience