Job Title: Receptionist
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Guest Relations will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, the flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming calls and direct the caller to the appropriate person, if asked for by name, or
- Communicates with callers in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner, minimizing the time a caller is put on hold. Informs caller if there is no answer, requesting if they would like voicemail.
- Takes messages, if requested by the caller, including full name, time of call, the reason for the call, and return number. Communicate messages to the appropriate party in a timely manner.
- For general inquiries, provides the caller with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Updates and distributes company telephone roster.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS,etc.)
- May also assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating.
Minimum Age: 18
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes
Minimum Salary: 14.00 Hour Maximum Salary: 15.00 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Sick Leave, Retirement/Pension, Paid Time Off
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com with “Receptionist” as the subject.
Employer Information: COURTESY AUTO CENTER
Chico, CA 95973