Receptionist / File Clerk
McCarthy & Rubright, LLP
Red Bluff, CA
Full Time / M-F / 8:30am-5pm / $16-20 per hour
Are you interested in working in the legal world? Busy Red Bluff law firm is seeking a full-time Legal Secretary with great people skills and ability to type. This position will be provide general office support with a variety of clerical duties and related tasks.
- Greeting clients.
- Promptly answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff and transferring calls to voicemail as necessary.
- Heavy Filing. Create or update records with new files and information.
- Coordinating the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (Post Office, FedEx, UPS, etc.); court runs and bank errands.
- Checking incoming paperwork and making copies and/or scanning before distributing.
- Entering paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using scanners.
- Monitoring office supplies.
Founded in 1976 as Hedlund & McCarthy, the law firm of McCarthy & Rubright, LLP has a strong regional presence with a tradition of providing high quality and timely legal services at a reasonable cost. The firm represents clients ranging from major corporations to individuals with personal needs. Our team of highly experienced attorneys assists clients with a wide range of legal issues.
From our office in Red Bluff, California, we offer legal assistance, counsel, and courtroom representation to all Northern California counties. We strive to offer the level of sophistication associated with large law firms while maintaining the attentiveness and accessibility of a small firm.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a positive attitude. Must be a team player.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Word, as well as office equipment such as copier.
- Dependable with the ability to maintain confidentiality and follow policies.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Must have reliable transportation; valid license and proof of insurance.
- High school degree or equivalent.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Open until filledMinimum Education and Experience