Chicago Title is hiring a receptionist. This is an entry level position with room for growth!
Computer skills/typing with accuracy is required.
• Welcome clients and answer phones
• Review and upload documents for recording.
• Taking documents to courthouse
• Provide general customer service for walk ins.
• Assist Escrow Team with basic tasks as assigned, i.e. Open new orders; Receipt funds for clients; Package documents for overnight shipping; Prepare outgoing mail.
Additional skills helpful to the position, but not required. We will train the right person:
• Knowledge of real estate transactions
• Understanding of document types and their functions
• Experience speaking with attorneys, lenders, real estate agents, escrow/title, etc.
Candidate must have the ability to maintain an even disposition in stressful situations; a positive attitude, self-starting, strong work ethic, accountable for one’s own actions; strong verbal and written communication skills; and ability to direction. Be a proven “team” player by promoting communication and taking the initiative to assist with all tasks as needed.
Chicago Title is a member of the Fidelity National Financial Family of companies. Fidelity National Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All new hires must be able to successfully pass a criminal records check.