GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Completes all patient referrals to specialty care services, including, process all pre-authorizations for patients for referrals. Responsible for performing a closed loop referral system and closing out referrals within 6 months of initial order, thus providing optimal customer service.
For a full Job Description click here: https://careers.hireology.com/westernsierramedicalclinicinc/1514143/description
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- One year of medical front office training preferred
- Strong customer service focus
- Teamwork orientation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and able to manage competing priorities
- Additional Preferred Experience:
- Familiarity with an electronic practice management system.
- Computer literate (i.e. logging on to computer, usage of keyboard and mouse, familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel).
- Ability to type 40 wpm.
To apply click here: https://careers.hireology.com/westernsierramedicalclinicinc/1514143/description
Wage range: $20.00 to $28.00Minimum Education and Experience